A | INTER-BRANCH Freight Option
Shipping between our Johannesburg (205A Jan Smuts Avenue, Parktown North) and Cape Town (14 Dreyer Street, Claremont) Office after the auction:
Stephan Welz & CO makes use of an external service provider to wrap and send all items between our branches. All buyers are welcome, however, to source a courier service of their choice.
The procedure is as follows:
All buyers will be contacted with a freight quote. The quote excludes insurance and, should the client request insurance, this would be an additional amount.
Thereafter, packaging and sending of the items will take place (as approved by the buyer).
Interbranch shipping takes approximately eight days.
The packing and transport costs will be calculated as provided by the service provider (one bulk shipment between offices).
Shipping between our Johannesburg and Cape Town offices will be for the buyer’s account and must be paid prior to the goods leaving the premises.
B | RESIDENTIAL LOCAL DELIVERIES:
Should the buyer request delivery to his or her residential address, this will amount to an additional cost, seeing as we source all freight needs out to external companies.
Please inform the shipping and logistics administrator with regards to any specific logistics needs.
Stephan Welz & CO cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss and or theft whilst in transit. The insurance of the buyer’s goods will rely on either the logistics company or the buyer.
C | INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
· Stephan Welz & CO makes use of external shipping companies. All buyers, however, are welcome to source a courier service of their own choice.
· Please be advised that the shipping quotation is volumetric and will be measured after goods have been packaged. Stephan Welz & CO also source the packaging of items out.
· The process for this is as follows:
All Buyers will be contacted to confirm the Delivery Address- as indicated on the invoice.
After receiving confirmation of your delivery address, please allow for five working days to process your quotation request. This will include the packaging of the items (wrapping and/or crating solutions).
Once the final quote is accepted, payment for the shipping needs to be made, in a separate payment to the shipper.
Once received the shipper will start the shipping process.
International shipping takes approximately seven to ten working days.
NB: The shipping cost cannot be added to your invoice as this is a separate transaction between yourself and the shipping company.
D | COLLECTIONS from CAPE TOWN or JOHANNESBURG OFFICES:
· All Buyers should please ensure that contact is made with the Johannesburg and Cape Town Office before collecting their goods.
· All Buyers arranging their own courier company/removal company please note that your goods will need to be packed by the courier or removal service collecting your goods.
· All Buyers who need a removal company or collection service can contact the shipping administrator for contact details.
All Buyers collecting or arranging their own courier companies should be aware that they are responsible for all packing, removal, insurance, and other charges of their goods.
Stephan Welz & CO does not render any assistance to the buyer to pack, remove, transport or store goods on the buyer's behalf.
Insurance is not included but is strongly recommended.