5 Volumes of the Rhodesiana Reprint Library
1. Rhodes: A Life, by J. G. McDonald, 1971, 403pp.
2. A Hunter’s Wanderings in Africa, by F. C. Selous, 1970, 455pp.
3. The Gold Regions of South Eastern Africa, by Thomas Baines, 1968, 240pp.
4. Men, Mines & Animals in South Africa, by Lord Randolph S. Churchill, 1969, 339pp.
5. On the South African Frontier, by William Harvey Brown, 1970, 457pp.
Bulawayo: Books of Rhodesia, 1968-1971
8vo, various pages, original hardcover bindings with dust jackets. With gilt lettering to spines. With fine illustrations and fold-out maps. Facsimile reprints.
Condition: Good. Rubbing and light edgewear to the dust jackets. Some wrinkling to dust jackets. Stains to the reverse of the dust jackets, and in a few instances, some stains and residue to the spine and sections of boards. Previous owner’s signature to front free endpapers. Minor wrinkling to some pages. Text is clean, and books are well bound.